Download AnyConnect for Samsung KNOX apk
This package is designed for Samsung KNOX Android devices. We recommend the AnyConnect ICS+ package for all other Android devices (including Samsung devices not making use of KNOX features)
Cisco AnyConnect provides reliable and easy-to-deploy encrypted network connectivity from Samsung KNOX Android devices by delivering persistent corporate access for users on the go. Whether providing access to business email, a virtual desktop session, or most other Android applications, AnyConnect enables business-critical application connectivity. Through the use of Datagram Transport Layer Security (DTLS), TCP-based applications and latency-sensitive traffic (such as voice over IP [VoIP]) are provided an optimized communication path to corporate resources. Additionally, AnyConnect support IPsec IKEv2 with Next Generation Encryption.
LICENSING AND INFRASTRUCTURE REQUIREMENTS:
AnyConnect for Android requires Cisco Adaptive Security Appliance (ASA) Boot image 8.0(4) or later.
As of November 2014, new license options (Plus/Apex) are available for purchase. These licenses include Mobile support.
– Automatically adapts its tunneling to the most efficient method based on network constraints, using TLS/DTLS/IKEv2
– Network roaming capability allows connectivity to resume seamlessly after IP address change, loss of connectivity, or device standby
– Wide range of authentication options
– Supports certificate deployment using AnyConnect integrated SCEP and the certificate import URI handler
– Policies can be configured locally, and automatically updated from the security gateway
– Access to internal IPv4/IPv6 network resources
– Administrator-controlled split / full tunneling network access policy
– Trusted Network Detection
If you are an end-user and have any issues or concerns, please contact your organization’s support department. If you are a System Administrator, please contact your designated support point of contact.
Join Google+ Community
Opt-In (or Out):
`No TAC support.