The Christmas Theme is a GOWidget based on GO Weather EX.
◆How to apply the theme?
1. Make sure you have installed the latest version of GO Weather EX
2. Open the GO Weather EX->Press the themes->Click the "Installed" Tab
3. Find the theme you have installed in "Syterm Widget" or "GOWidget" and apply it.
4. GO to the launcher homescreen and add the goweatherex system widget
◆How to add a GOWidget?
1. Press “menu”- choose “add”-choose “GOWidgets”-Find GO Weather EX
2. Make sure you have enough space for placing the widgets
Weather Digital 14 days is a stylish Weather app.
– Celsius and Fahrenheit
– Current Weather
– 14 Days – Quick preview
– 14 Days Detailed preview
– 3 hours / 5 days – preview
– Details: clouds, wind, air pressure, humidity, sunrise, sunset
– The search takes place almost every place
– Set your own background
– Position and weather data sharing
– Update the weather data every 10 minutes possible
– Swipe Navigation
– Part translation in 14 languages:
English, Russian, Italian, Spanish, Ukrainian, German, Portuguese, Polish, Finnish, Dutch, French, Bulgarian, Swedish, Turkish.
This is a 2×4 multifunctional widget. With it, you don't have to download other widgets.
The widget features the following:
-Detailed weather information is available, like a simple weather channel on your home screen, especially fancy on your Android tablet devices. The info includes:
current temperature in Celsius and Fahrenheit
highest and lowest temperature of the day
sensible temperature (feels like temperature)
-Clickable hotspot: by tapping the alarm clock icon on the widget, you can set alarm quickly. Also, by clicking the calendar icon, you can set your important events easily
-Sunrise and sunset time of a certain location
-Multiple weather data sources, including Weather Underground and Open Weather Map
-Automatic location detection and manual location addition are both available
-World weather: ability to change locations, so…
Are you going to work, on a trip or for a walk? Reliable Prognosis is the best way to plan your day and keep you abreast with the current weather conditions.
The application provides weather forecasts for each location worldwide as well as observational data received from the ground weather stations.
• beautiful, user-friendly interface;
• easy search of desired locations;
• ability to compare weather in 5 locations;
• choice between metric or imperial units;
• stylish widgets that show exact time and current temperature;
The app is absolutely free and it is a continuation of the well-known website “Reliable Prognosis (RP5)”. to get information about our company and sources of data.
**** INSTRUCTION ON HOW TO USE THE APPLICATION ***
1. To view weather…
The most feature complete northern lights app for Android!
UPDATING BUG IS NOW FIXED.
This app gives you updates and alerts for the short-term Aurora Borealis (and Aurora Australis) forecast from the University of Alaska Fairbanks Geophysical Institute. Great for knowing when to get outside to see the northern lights.
You can also view the most recent satellite data for both the North and South poles, as well as the most recent short term predictions on a map for 5 areas:
(Do a long press on the image to select.)
Ideas and requests for features which you would like to see in the app should be either emailed to me, or left in the comments. Thanks!
1. Pay with IAP
2. Get it for free through Getjar Golds
Unknown Planet Theme supports 4*1, 4*2, 2*1 sizes. It delivers the most accurate weather information from anywhere at any time.
❤Hot to use the theme
After you download and installing the theme,
1. Enter GO Weather EX –> Theme –> Installed –> choose the theme your desired –> Apply
2. Choose pay with Google Checkout or Free with Getjar Gold
3. If you choose Getjar Gold, there will be several apps listed. Just download whatever apps you want until you have enough golds to purchase the theme.
4. After purchase, go back to Installed –> choose the theme –> Apply
❤How to add a System Widget?
1. Long press empty home space or click Menu…